We are currently hiring!
About the role
Our business is solely focused on providing expert technical service to our clients in QLD & Northern NSW. This role therefore requires the successful applicant to be an integral part of our technical team. You will be expected to perform technical services, both in our workshop & onsite, including installation, preventative maintenance, equipment breakdowns and calibration/validation. Your primary focus will be benchtop sterilisers & treatement centres including chairs, suction motors & compressors. There will also be future opportunities for expansion into digital imaging & CADCAM systems. Our technicians are expected to service areas including Brisbane, Gold Coast, Tweed Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, and occasionally our regional clients in Western & Northern QLD. For more information regarding our company, please refer to our home page.
Key objectives of the role
- To work both individually & as a part of our team to provide the best outcomes for our clients.
- Ensuring client satisfaction through providing proficient technical service in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a high level of equipment knowledge & engage in technical discussions as a team
The ideal candidate would have:
- Demonstrated experience working under pressure
- Experience in equipment maintenance (dental equipment preferred but not essential)
- Restricted electrical licence or higher
- Tertiary qualification in a maintenance discipline
- An enthusiastic and professional approach to the teamwork & clients
Why work for PDES?
- We exclusively provide technical service to Dentsply Sirona clients. This means our team has in depth access & experience on equipment from one of the leading dental manufacturers in the world.
- Our technical team consists of senior level technicians who have decades worth of experience
& knowledge in the field. There is also the potential for factory training when offered by Dentsply Sirona.
- Our longstanding business (est. 1990) provides a reliable and reputable workplace in the dental
industry. Our team is very inclusive and we value work-life balance.
How to apply
Please send your resume including cover letter to:
Please ensure you have listed your references.
Note: we will not contact references until after the interview stage.
We will review all applications received.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an interview with the company directors & business manager.